Formula Vee ‘Rallye’ Gear Shift
£84.00 – £89.00
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING rates calculated at Checkout. Please note we are UK based and if you choose the International Economy service this can take up to twelve weeks depending on your location as opposed to two weeks for the Standard service. Neither offer tracking. We recommend selecting the Tracked and Signed service. Parcelforce Global Priority is delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. PLEASE NOTE estimated delivery format is European format - DD/MM/YYYY - and assumes you have selected International Economy shipping. Please also double check your email Spam folder for any notifications.
:: AS FEATURED IN VOLKSWORLD MAGAZINE ::
Reproduction Rallye Gear Shift to fit ’68-’79 Beetle and Karmann Ghia with 12mm gear shift threads. Primarily used on the 1970 Formula Vee and 1971 Super Vee Dealer packages, 1973 1300S/GT Beetle and 1974 Jeans. Knob includes correct style gold metallic race car/flag badging. The complete lever and knob was packaged as part of the Formula Vee accessory range sold as the ‘Rally Gear Shift‘ and in official VW Dealer brochures as the ‘Formula Vee Sports Gearshift Lever‘ or the ‘Sports Gearshift Lever’.
- Domed PU/Resin badge – hard-wearing, scratch-resistant coating.
- Hand turned knob in solid American Black Walnut and finished with two coats of a clear satin wax/oil for a hard-wearing, protected finish.
- Custom race engineered, knurled and bonded, Black *Delrin® 12mm threaded knob insert.
- The drilled sleeve is polished aluminium and is designed to last and will not tarnish or rust. The complete unit slips over the original shift lever and screws into the lever via the thread within the knob.
- Rubber boot optionally included.
- Can be supplied with any other of our badge designs (see product images) just mention which you require in the Notes section at Checkout.
- All UK product.
Typically originally sold with the race car/flag badge these can also be supplied with any of our other Formula Vee range badges – just state which in the Notes section of your order.
This product is produced by Beetleness in collaboration with Team Colorado VW Historic Racing and represents a highly accurate and best quality reproduction of the original. The walnut is hand turned in an English countryside workshop and this quality not available anywhere else. Made for VW fans by VW fans.
*Delrin® combines low-friction and high-wear resistance with high tensile strength and stiffness, creep and fatigue resistance, and significantly high impact resistance. No other VW gear shift knobs utilise this material.